If you, your child, or someone you know is in crisis or contemplating suicide:
- Call Integrated Crisis Services at 519-759-7188 or 1-866-811-7188 24 hours/day.
Integrated Crisis Services provides immediate crisis support and counselling for children, youth and adults who are experiencing a mental health, addictions, or situational crisis.
- Go to the St. Leonard’s Walk-in Clinic at 225 Fairview Drive, Brantford, which is open 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. every day.
- Call 911 for medical emergencies or for police assistance if required.
- Go to the Brantford Hospital emergency department.
- Call your family physician/pediatrician.
Link here for more information on youth suicide prevention: