Positive Parenting Program
Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about making Triple P work for you. Triple P offers programs for parents of younger children (age 0 – 12), as well as parents of older youth (up to age 16).
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
Triple P has a range of ways for you to take the positive parenting program:
Triple P Groups – Call Contact Brant to register at 519-758-8228.
Triple P Groups are held over 8 weeks. The first 4 weeks are a group sessions, led by skilled facilitators. The 5th, 6th and 7th weeks provide individual support to you by your Triple P facilitator through scheduled telephone meetings. The 8th week is a group session. Triple P Groups are also listed in Your Guide Brant.
Triple P Seminars and Discussion groups – register on-line
• Type in Brantford, ON, Canada
• Change the distance of 50 km to 20 km
• Click on the magnifying glass to search for the local program list
• Register in the Seminar or Discussion group that you are interested in
• If you have any difficulty registering, call Contact Brant at 519-758-8228