Your Feedback Matters
Your feedback is important to us. Feedback can include making a complaint, telling us how much you liked our services, making suggestions for improvements. We listen to all the feedback we receive and use it to improve how we deliver our services.
Anyone is able to give us feedback. There are many ways you can provide feedback.
Your feedback can be anonymous, or you can ask for a response by providing your name and contact information. You are always welcome to bring a friend or family member with you for support.
How You Can Provide Feedback
You can provide feedback in person by visiting our office during our business hours 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. Our address is 643 Park Road North, Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L8.
Call 519-758-8228 during our business hours 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. You can also leave a voice message on our answering machine.
Email your feedback to email@example.com
Fax your feedback to 519-758-9507
Write us a note and mail it to:
Contact Brant, 643 Park Road North, Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L8.
Complete our Survey:
If you want to provide feedback in a way that is not listed here, our staff will discuss options with you, based on your particular need. Please call 519-758-8228 to discuss your options.
Who to Contact:
- We encourage you to first contact the staff you have worked with:
People who work at Contact Brant want to hear any suggestions or concerns you have about our services.
- The next step would be to contact the Chief Executive Officer:
Jane Angus, 519-758-8228 ext. 225 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re still not satisfied with the response, contact the Chair of the Board of Directors. Call 519-758-8228 and request to leave a message for the Chair to call you, or write a letter and mark it: “Confidential for Board Chair” addressed to Contact Brant, 643 Park Road North, Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L8
- If you’re still not satisfied, contact the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services:
119 King Street West, Suite 600, Hamilton, ON, L9B 4Y7, 1-800-561-0568
- If you have a concern about our information sharing and privacy practices, you can contact the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario (IPC). Visit the IPC website https://www.ipc.on.ca or call 416-326-3333.
What happens with your feedback?
- We try to make the situation right – we will respond to your suggestions or concerns.
- We look into it – we want to understand if we have a problem and what we can do to improve our services. Staff forward any feedback they receive to the Chief Executive Officer for review and action.
- We take steps to improve – sometimes more staff training may be needed, or we may change a policy, or correct the information we provide.
- We report to our Board of Directors – the Board of Directors is made aware of every suggestion for improvement or complaint received by Contact Brant.
- A report of all Quality Satisfaction Surveys responses is submitted to the Board of Directors and the Ministry quarterly
If you leave us your contact information, a Contact Brant staff person will respond to you within the next business day.
We welcome your suggestions and comments – Contact Brant always tries to provide you with the best possible service.