Your Guide is a listing of free workshops, courses, groups and events for families, children and teens.
Learn more about the Triple P, Positive Parenting Programs.
See our web page for the community information website, listing services in Brant, Haldimand and Norfolk.
Vulnerable Persons Registry
Learn more about the confidential Vulnerable Persons Registry where you can register your child to give Brantford Police Services emergency contact information about the special needs of your child, to help police if they ever need to interact with your child.
- Ready for the Holidays
- Anxiety Disorder
- Bullying-What Parents of Adolescents Need to Know
- Bullying-What Parents of Elementary School Children Need to Know
- Bullying-What Parents of Young Children Need to Know
- Cyberbullying – Help protect your child from Cyberbullying
- Family Care Centre – by Children’s Mental Health Ontario and Parents for Children’s Mental Health (PCMH)
- Identifying Signs of Stress in Children and Teens
- Mind Your Mind
- Parents for Children’s Mental Health
- Starting with the Facts
- The Important Poetry
- Understanding Depression
- Understanding Suicide
- What to Expect from Children’s Mental Health Providers
- What You Need to Know
- What is Autism? – A short video (4.30 min)
- The Autism Parent Resource Kit
- Ontario Autism Program (OAP)
- Autism Ontario