Quality Satisfaction Survey Results April 1 – September 30, 2022
Feedback is important to us. We ask people to complete the Quality Satisfaction Survey to tell us about their service experience with us.
These survey results are reported quarterly to our Board of Directors, as well as the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services.
Quality Satisfaction Survey Client Comments
- I’m not sure where you could improve, I found the staff very helpful and they were able to answer any questions I asked and they directed me to other services in the Brantford area that would be able to assist me and my family as well. I thank the employees of contact brant for all their help.
- They take the time and listen to what you have to say.
- Everything was clear and I felt heard.
- Contact Brant listened and guided me with info.
- Taking the time to listen and not rushing through anything. Giving me multiple resources while waiting for a certain program to start.